Monday, November 2, 2009

The time has come, my little friends.

This is it, kids. The moment you've all been waiting for.

I'M GOING TO YALE TOMORROW!!!!

We're boarding a bus at 5:30 in the mother-lovin' morning. I will be extremely cranky. I won't have gotten much sleep. I won't get much sleep on the plane, either. But none of that matters. I can't, can't, can't, CAN'T wait to get there!

I've been looking forward to this trip for seven months. I have so many exciting shenanigans planned. You just don't even know. I want to spend three billion hours exploring the library. I want to see creepy, taxidermized Handsome Dan. I WANT TO TOUCH THE TOE! Gilmore Girls? Anyone? Oh, and let's not forget about my super secret side trip of awesome! Mwahahaha.

Oh, plus I'm going to be singing for thousands of the nation's best music educators in one of the 9 best choirs in the nation. There's that too. :-P

Sometimes my major really gets me down. You all know that. Sometimes I really hate it. I'm not even sure I want to use this music degree in my real life. Even still, music always comes through for me. When absolutely nothing else in my life is certain, when I start to feel like all I do is wait around for something that will never happen, when everything (and/or everyone) disappoints me, music is always there. Some people drink when they get down. I prefer to listen to music I love and remind myself that I kick ass. :-)

Anywho, that's all the bloggin' you'll get out of me tonight. Please let me know if I ever get too vague and cryptic about my personal life around here. This is not, I repeat, NOT livejournal. I got a new blog for a reason. It's perfectly alright to say, "What the hell are you talking about in such and such sentence?"

I think I'm going to make myself a grilled cheese sandwich. I can do that now that Michael Aranda's "The Nonsense Song" taught me how. :-P I'll dropkick your face if you touch my pizza, suckaz.

Yeero Yeero indulgences this school year: 12
Pop-Tarts this school year: 10
Subscribers: 1,146

3 comments: