Monday, September 7, 2009

I never change, do I?

Well. The craziest thing just happened to me.

I received an e-mail from a site that I haven't used in about five years. I'm not even sure why I joined the site in the first place. I never really used it. I decided to deactivate my account.

Well, apparently this site just didn't want to let me go. I clicked the "Deactivate" button on the site. Then I had to confirm my deactivation by clicking on a link in an e-mail they sent me. And THEN I had to provide the answer to my "secret question." You know, the "I forgot my password" question that you always have to provide but almost never need.

Now, like I said, I haven't used this site in about five years, which means I made up that question just as long ago. The situation is already potentially problematic. Just when I thought things couldn't get any more complicated, I spied my question.

"Who is Bob Saget?"

WHAT THE HELL, HIGH-SCHOOL-AGED ME?! Did I REALLY expect myself to be able to answer that inside-jokey-joke question years later?

I ventured a guess, just in case. I facetiously answered, "my hero." And guess what? That was the right answer.

Can I get a "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" from all the people at home? I guess I haven't changed as much as I'd like to think.

The downside to this blog post is that I can no longer use that question and answer to protect my passwords, but I thought it was too funny not to blog about.

In other news, Christopher and I took a road trip to see the Beach Boys last night! It was so much fun. Those dudes may be old, but they still know how to jam. They were surprisingly entertaining. I was impressed. I'll end with some pictures.



3 comments:

  1. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! =)

    Oh, the things we did in high school . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is freaking hilarious! XDD BOG SAGET. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolololol, best question/answer combo!

    Seeing the Beach Boys even today is still awesome. They played in my hometown after a baseball game sometime in the late 90s, but guess who was playing with them? John freaking Stamos!!

    ReplyDelete