Monday, September 21, 2009

Randomness of Late

I'm tired of having that boring, self-indulgent, essay-type thing as my top blog post, so I'm going to tell you some random stuff now.

Six months later, I still love DailyBooth. I thought I would get tired of looking at myself, but that's not really what it's about. I love seeing people's lives through pictures. I'm a big fan of pictures, anyway. Pictures are among my top ten favorite things of a time. I'm not sure what else is on that list, but I bet it also includes puppies, guinea pigs, musicals, and feta cheese.

I really need to pluck my eyebrows and clip my toenails, but I can't find my tweezers OR nail clippers. My messiness and memory lapses of late are becoming problematic. I hope I'm only forgetful because I don't get enough sleep, rather than because of, say, a brain tumor or something equally horrible. Sometimes I jump to seemingly irrational conclusions.

Why do I keep indulging my food impulses? There is a completely unnecessary amount of Ben & Jerry's in my freezer right now. Blarg. Why can't all food be good for you?

We are completely out of toilet paper and reasonable substitutes (i.e. Kleenex), but I'm not sure I can afford to buy any at the moment. I popped two tires about two weeks ago and had to pay over $300 to replace them. That day - not the day I killed the tires, but the day I found out what it would cost me - was last Wednesday, and it was the worst day I've had in a long time. I tend not to let small frustrations bring me down, so I don't usually have bad days. Still, as the great Hannah Montana says, "everybody has those days" at some point.

*resists the urge to break into the hip-swinging dance moves from "Nobody's Perfect"*

As the Threadless shirt says, I wish procrastination was a marketable skill. I shut myself in my room all afternoon/night because I HAVE TO GIVE A PRESENTATION IN TWO DAYS AND NOBODY BOTHER ME BLAH BLAH. And then I take a long nap. Or I clear out my Gmail inbox. I think I'm already burned out on school. This wouldn't be a problem if I were a theatre major. Sigh. The things I put myself through for so-called job security.

Yeah, I think this post is long enough. I have a lovely Dumb Bitch Chronicles story to tell you, but I'll save it for later. As you may have noticed, I started keeping track of how many Pop-Tarts I eat this school year in an attempt to keep that number to a minimum. I've decided to also keep track of how many times I go to my favorite fast(ish) food place, Yeero Yeero, because my Greek food addiction is out of control. Like I said, I loves me some feta.

That's all for now. Ciao, lovelies.

Yeero Yeero indulgences this school year: 5
Pop-Tarts this school year: 2
Subscribers: 1,137

No comments:

Post a Comment