1. I'm too tired.
2. I've spent too much time on YouTube, Twitter, DailyBooth, FMyLife, and such, and now I'm too tired.
3. Nothing much happened today, and I don't want to make anyone read about it.
4. Too much happened today, and I lack the drive to sort through what's blog-worthy and what's not.
5. I'm in class all damn day and "do homework" all damn night.
6. I'd rather nap/eat/weave baskets.
7. Did somebody say PRAXIS?! (I wish my keyboard had a real interrobang.)
8. I'm feeling emo and don't want anyone to know.
9. It's easy to sit around and stew in my thoughts, but trying to actually articulate them in a semi-entertaining and concise manner is too daunting of a task.
10. I'm a pretty decent writer when I try, but my blog will never, ever be as good as Hayley's.
So basically, Hayley, it's all your fault.
Ok, fine. I'm just lazy.
As soon as I take the PRAXIS(es), I'll try to keep up this blog. At least every three days.
There. That's my goal.
Oh, and I don't really weave baskets. I wish I were that cool.