Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 12: I'm a Success Story (Even When I Fail)

So clearly I am not blogging every day, but at least I'm blogging at all.

I am tired and therefore only have three things to say:

1. I saw Inception. HOLY FUCK. OMG. So crazy. I forgot how to use my brain for at least two hours after watching that. Incredible.

2. I started my first real job! I'm the new choir teacher at two high schools. My first day of training was today. It was alright - lots of meetings, lots of meeting people. I have one very attractive coworker, but I haven't talked to him. Tomorrow will be a lot like today was, and then I start teaching on Monday! Yikes.

3. Tomorrow I'm going to Shreveport once again! It's tradition for alumni to come back and visit during choir camp, so really excited to go there and see everyone. I miss that life so much.

And now I'm going to bed. Woohoo. Sorry for the boringness of this post. Sometimes I am boring.

Boringly yours,
Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment