Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 8: I'm a Whatnette?

Yes, you read that right. My hair is brown. Not only is it brown, but it's DARK brown. Like, DARK BROWN. I love it. Here's a picture.



Granted, I didn't use permanent dye, so it's going to fade. I think I want to make it permanent. Maybe even go darker. But I want to stay brunette for a while. I put my hair in a ponytail and stuck on blue bow headband, and I won't say I looked exactly like Zooey Deschanel, but it was the closest I've ever come!

Last night I ate some sushi, worked on my senior letters to choir underclassmen (yeah, I'm a bit behind on that), hung out with some choir friends while drinking CHOCOLATE WINE (!!!!!), and caught up with an old friend (ok, old crush) over a few amaretto sours. I slept for about three hours and couldn't fall asleep again, so I got up for the early church service. And now I'm back home and extremely sleepy and still a bit nauseous. Can't blog anymore.

By the time I reach this paragraph it is now officially Monday. I start teaching in ONE WEEK. I'm excited, but I am SO not ready. I need more summer!!!

Brunettely yours,
Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment