Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 16: I'm in the Real World Now

Well, I survived my first day as a teacher! I had a really fun day. Most of my students are pretty crazy, but I think I'm going to like this job.

I'm already totally smitten with one of my coworkers. I know, ridiculous. I spotted his beautifulness immediately when I got to my first teacher meeting, but I didn't say anything to him then. I didn't say anything to him the next day either, but before I left he came up to me and introduced himself. He smiled at me, and it was glorious. Then TODAY he made sure to walk past me and say hi during the morning assembly.

So basically, I'm pretty sure we're in love. Not to get ahead of myself or anything.

He's the special ed teacher (so he must be sensitive, right?), so from here on I shall refer to him as Mr. Sped.

Is anyone having trouble commenting on my blog? More than one person has told me so. If you're reading this and you are unable to comment on this post, please tweet me @kaitlynwithakay. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Now I'm going to finish planning tomorrow's lessons and go to sleep. Tomorrow they're learning the parts of the theater! Woohoo!

Theatrically yours,
Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment