Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 5: They're Here, They're Queer, Get Used To It

Well here I am in my friends' apartment, chilling out after helping them move in. The friends in question are Laura and the Kathryn, the sisters of my best friend Benjamin. Kathryn's boyfriend Tyler lives here too. I don't know Tyler too well, but I figure he's pretty cool since he's currently wearing a v-neck t-shirt.

I'm attempting to blog from my amazing Samsung Impression mobile phone because it doesn't look like I'll get home before midnight.

Speaking of my amazing Samsung Impression mobile phone, while driving around today I've been turning down the radio and pulling up "California Dorks" from YouTube on my phone and jamming to it nonstop. I. AM. OBSESSED.

OK. Here's something you should know about me. I'm pretty darn liberal, unlike the rest of my family. So I definitely should not have been listening to Rush Limbaugh's radio show this afternoon. He was firing off some cockamamy bullshit about how supporting gay marriage means you want to rip the U.S. Constitution to shreds. And then some pissant bitchface calls in and says that she thinks America is too far gone to fix, and she supports the secession of the conservative states. She actually said that we should have another civil war. And Rush agreed. I swear I was cussing at the radio a hell of a lot more than when I'm singing along to rap music. I just need to move to England already.

Well, I better stop now since Ben is ready to go home and I'm the one with the car. Tomorrow we're roadtripping to Shreveport!!! I can't wait. But can you believe I'm going to ANOTHER wedding on Saturday? Yep.

Unwedly yours,
Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment