Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 2: A Mind is a Terrible Thing

WHEW. I MADE IT IN TIME. But just barely.
This whole blogging every day thing is going to be difficult.

I'm such a nerd that sometimes instead of saying "this is difficult," I will say "difficile est," which is Latin and also fun to say.

A few hours ago I arrived with my best friend Benjamin at the GRAND CINEMA (which has a GRAND total of, like, eight cinemas) to see Inception, because EVERYONE is talking about it. However, the lovely teenaged employee informed us that our showing of Inception was canceled. No Inception, but would we like to see something else for free?

HELL YEAH WE WOULD.

So we saw Dinner for Schmucks for free. It was incredibly stupid yet bizarrely heartwarming.

Luckily we live literally one minute from the theatre, so I arrived home with FOUR MINUTES TO SPARE. And by SPARE I clearly mean BLOG. And here we are.

Other notable things I did today include going to the DMV for a new driver's license (and finally I have one with an attractive picture!), read some of The Year of Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty (I'm on page 230), watch the Disney Channel, eat some gnocchi and grilled salmon, and nap away my headache.

On second thought, it appears as though nothing I did today was of much note. Welcome to summer.

I will end today's blog with my favorite quote from Dinner for Schmucks:

"You may say I'm a dreamer.....but I'm not."

Sleepily yours,
Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment