Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 1: The Party's Just Begun, Cheetah Girls.

WELL, HELLO THERE, POTENTIAL BLOG READER!

Do you exist? We will find out!

This is just a quick message to let you all (two people) know that I plan to participate in the latest incarnation of BEDA.

That's Blog Every Day in August now.

Ergo, I plan to blog EVERY SINGLE DAY in August.

I haven't blogged in FOREVER, as you know, so this could be a difficult endeavor. But that is precisely why I need to do it!

I'm starting my first BIG GIRL JOB in a mere 11 days, so at least I'll have interesting things to tell you. Maybe. I hope.

That's all I have time for today, potential readers! And yes, I did space out these sentences so as to make this blog post appear LONGER THAN IT ACTUALLY IS.

What's up with all this CAPITALIZATION? Who the heck am I, MAUREEN JOHNSON?!

BEDA-tastically yours,
Kaitlyn

2 comments: