Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 7: I Failed Already

You may be wondering what happened to Day 6. Well, Day 6 is stuck in a timewarp of nonexistence. It may never find its way home.

Ok, fine. I didn't do Day 6. I spent most of the day driving to Shreveport and the rest of the day having fun with my friends. Is that really so wrong?

If anyone out there is actually reading this, you may leave punishment suggestions in the comments below.

Well, as I said on Day 5, I am here in Shreveport, where I went to college, for the wedding of my friends Caitlin and Trae. Yes, I have the same name as the bride. It's weird enough watching your friends get married, but it's even weirder to hear the minister say, "Trae, do you take Caitlin..." etc. But it was a really nice wedding. The bride was beautiful, and she started crying before she even hit the aisle.

If I were on my own computer right now I would post pictures. I'll work on that for tomorrow's blog.

Now that I've caught up on fiveawesomegirls and changed out of my uncomfortable sticky bra (which has started to lose its stickness, increasing my discomfort), I suppose I ought to find something fun to do tonight. Most of my college friends are gearing up for choir camp, which makes me feel old and out of place. But it's still nice to see them and party like a college kid.

Oh, and I'm dyeing my hair tomorrow! I still haven't decided on a color. Part of me wants to stay blonde, and part of me wants to go back to red. What I REALLY want to do is go black, but I'm not sure I'm brave enough. We shall see.

Indecisively yours,
Kaitlyn

P.S. I had tons of Indian food for lunch, and then I ate at the reception, and now I'm hungry again. Three cheers for mild hangovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment