Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 7.5: America is Stupid

I'm emotional, so I have to blog again today. I need to make up for yesterday, anyway.

This post contains American Idol spoilers.

I'm just really pissed off at Idol voters right now. Like, so angry. I can't even make words right now. Ok, clearly I can make words as I have made several already, but I'm just so.....I don't know....FLABBERGASTED.

If you've reached this point, you're probably aware that Pia was voted off tonight. She's been one of my favorites since the Top 12. My interested in her dropped off a little after that when she kept singing ballad after ballad, but she really redeemed herself this week. In fact, last week I officially reinstated her into my favorites (Haley, Scotty, Pia).

Her elimination just really upsets me. And why shouldn't it? She didn't deserve to go. She was arguably the best singer in this competition. Could that be it, then? Was she just TOO good?

Now, before anyone (because there are so many of you out there) brings it up, no, I did not vote for her. They said to vote for your favorite, so I did. BUT STILL. She's good enough to be a great majority of the people's favorite. But noooooo. They had to go assuming she was safe.

And THIS, judges, is why you don't use your save too early. You sure could've used it tonight.

Alright, I'm calming down a little. I just wrote these words to get my frustration out. But I will post it, for Pia deserves an outcry on her behalf.

That's it. I'm going now. Yeah.
Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment